Monday, May 3, 2010

What I have been up to....

When my husband and I moved last year to Narrows, one of the main reasons was to help his Mama. We were not quite prepared for the amount of help that she requires and we have been very busy getting things organized and hiring people to help us. So, now that we do have some help, it has given me specific days that I will be able to work on and promote my jewelry. I would ultimately like to write a bi-weekly blog-hopefully on Monday and Thursday. We'll see how that works out.
This past weekend I went to the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival with my good friend, Kristen. We had a blast looking at all the cute sheep and alpacas. We also bought drop spindles so that we can learn how to make our own yarn from roving. I bought wool and alpaca roving to experiment. I will post pictures so you can see how it turns out.
I am going to be selling my jewelry this Thursday at Mountain Lake. I am pretty excited about this because that is where the film Dirty Dancing was made and it is one my favorite movies. Years ago, Jon and I have ate brunch there with his parents. The day after that, we hiked around, swam in and canoed on Mountain Lake. It was fun!
So be sure to check back to see what I am up to.
Follow me on Twitter... http://twitter.com/cici_usa
Be my friend on Facebook... http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/CiCis-Beaded-Art/49338413558?ref=ts
Or better yet, go shopping on my Etsy site... http://www.etsy.com/shop/cicisbeadedart

I hope you all have a wonderful week!!

No comments: